This section will have resources to promote health for people who travel (for pleasure or work), have irregular or unpredictable schedules (parents/nannies of babies, first response and emergency workers, professional and traveling athletes, medical professionals and staff, transportation related employees, flight attendants and pilots, consultants, etc.) and for those who may be away from home for prolonged periods of time (military personnel, diplomats, college and foreign exchange students, etc.).
- Healthier Together Series: 7D. Putting it all together – 3 Steps to Optimizing Function & Recovery
- Healthier Together Series: Cycle 7C. Relaxation & Sleep – Allow Sleep with Sleep Training
- Joys of Accepting and Mastering Discomfort (aka. Stress Management and Mastery)
- Healthier Together Series: 7B. Physical Activity – Stimulus to Change
- A Tool for High Performers: The Caffeine Nap