Water is fine. But when you want a little something else, here’s a starting list of drinks that are weight neutral and will work well on the road.
First: Find an easy travel (water) bottle: collapsible vs. roll up vs. solid stainless steel for hot or cold drinks. Then, have a few options to change up your drink options.
- Teas such as:
- Stash (ie, caffeine free licorice spice or double spice chai)
- Tazo (ie. Awake English Breakfast or Zen)
- Yogi (caffeine free Sweet Clementine Stress Support or caffeine free Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin Tea or caffeine free Echinacea Immune Support Tea)
- Rishi (Caffeine free Turmeric Ginger or Matcha Super Green)
- Can: La Croix (Flavored sparkling water)
- Can: Bubly (Flavored sparkling water)
- Fruit infused in water bottle
- Hot or Cold: Starbucks VIA instant coffee
- Half and half pods
- Hot: Bone broth (also avail in cans, Keurig pods, etc.)
If you have some other easy travel drink tips that are keto and low carb friendly, please share.
Airplane Photo by Eva Darron on Unsplash